Carmel Mountain Ranch Residential Community Association
Monthly Board Meeting
Board meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month. You are encouraged to attend these meetings and participate during open session. By attending, you will remain informed of association business and upcoming changes or improvements. If you have any concerns and requests, please submit written correspondence so that the Board of Directors may review it at the next HOA meeting.
Next Board Meeting:
Board Meet and Greet 6:00PM Tuesday, June 11, 2018
The MAC meets once a month on the second Tuesday of each month. All applications are reviewed at that time.
Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club
14050 Carmel Ridge Rd
San Diego, CA 92128 Map
Please like out CMR Facebook page
CMR-RCA News and Information
Some residents have reported seeing coyotes in and around our community. Recently a coyote killed a resident’s dog.
Please follow these few simple rules to ensure that coyotes do not become permanent neighbors:
- Report sightings to local animal control, especially if the animal isn’t easily intimidated by loud noise or bright light or if you see the animal during daylight hours.
- Do not leave trash bins on the street or set food out. Secure lids on trash and recycling bins.
- Avoid bird feeders. The aroma attracts scavengers even though they can’t reach the nuts and seeds.
- Don’t put meat scraps in compost heaps.
- Don’t let cats and dogs outside unattended, especially at night.
- Walk your dog on a short leash, at your side, not behind you, at all times. If you encounter a coyote, pick up the dog and walk away.
- Carry a flashlight, air horn or pepper spray when walking. If caught unprepared, shout and throw small objects.
Personal Yard Waste In The Common Area
Please do not dispose of personal yard waste, debris, or other refuse over your fence and into the common area.
Homeowners found to be in violation of this policy will have the cost of disposal assessed to their accounts.
It is the intent of the Carmel Mountain Ranch Residential Community Association to have architectural control of the dwellings within the association in order to maintain and enhance the appearance and value of the community. A process is in place wherein a homeowner wishing to change the appearance of the exterior of their home or landscaping must first submit their proposed plans to the MAC. The MAC can then approve the plans, approve them with conditions or disapprove them. Please see Section 7.03 of the CC&R's.
Architectural applications can be found here: DESIGN AND REVIEW DOCUMENTS. Once the application form is completed, please mail, fax or email to the Architectural Coordinator listed below.
9665 Chesapeake Drive Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92123
All regular session meetings of the Carmel Mountain Ranch-RCA Board are open meetings. Homeowners who wish to address the Board are welcome to do so during the homeowner forum conducted at the beginning of each business meeting.
Here are few tips for participating:
- Put it in writing. You will get the best response if you put your question or opinions in writing prior to the meeting. This isn't mandatory, but it helps you and the Board. Some issues may require a little research by the manager. Also, the Board can serve you better if members have time to consider your concern.
- Call ahead. As a courtesy, let the manager know that you wish to address the Board. This also allows us to notify you if a meeting is cancelled for any reason.
*Residents are responsible for picking up their own trash left in the common area and disposing of it in the proper containers or receptacles.
*Large containers and boxes must be broken down and secured before being placed on the street for pickup.
*Large discarded items, such as old furniture, etc., are the sole responsibility of the homeowner to remove from the premises and dispose of properly.
*No trash or debris is to be left in any area that is visible to others, such as driveways and common areas.
*Garbage and trash must be kept in closed, sanitary containers at all times. Placing garbage containers outside for pickup prior to 6:00 p.m. on the night prior to the scheduled pickup is prohibited. Garbage containers are to be removed within twelve (12) hours after collection.
Thank you for your assistance and courtesy to neighbors in storing your trash cans hidden from view to include the driveways, side of home and on the sidewalk.